TheOracle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pick your Favorite Oracle Game Master

4 posters

Go down

Pick your Favorite Oracle Game Master Empty Pick your Favorite Oracle Game Master

Post  Purple Heart Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:58 am

who is the best Game Master for you?
this is a List of category* how you can choose your Favorite Gm
1.Friendliness 2.Patience 3.Performance 4.Online Status 5.Assistance
List of Game Masters: [Gm Domver] [Gm Creek] [Gm Waffles] [Gm Yukishiro] [Gm Ambrosia]
its rude to add Gm ajay[Admininstrator] in the survey List~ we all know GM Ajay is the best gm because he do all the scripting things and he fix the problems server encounters and he is over quallified among all the category
Format:
Gm Name:
Category: List 1.2.3.4.5 and rate them 1-5 stars
and the last thing~ put something about why he/she is your favorite Game Master Very Happy lol!
Purple Heart
Purple Heart

https://www.youtube.com

Back to top Go down

Pick your Favorite Oracle Game Master Empty Re: Pick your Favorite Oracle Game Master

Post  Purple Heart Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:17 am

ill start the Survey so i can show the Format and how it goes

GM Name:Yukishiro
Category:1.Friendliness 5/5 star 2.Patience 4/5 star 3.Performance 5/5 star 4.Online Status 5/5 star 5.Assistance 5/5 star

i Picked Gm Yukishiro because he is credible, he is friendly, more likely i think everybody know that Gm Yuki is Kira... normal player or being a gm he stays humble and portrays a low headed person... he helps players needs, assisting newbie... Funny Gm, he host good events and when he starts a event surely everybody is a winner
Purple Heart
Purple Heart

https://www.youtube.com

Back to top Go down

Pick your Favorite Oracle Game Master Empty ./shy

Post  Kira Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:20 am

Pick your Favorite Oracle Game Master M_273a11dac4d59c7e1f72f980f363fae3
yaaaaaaaays nakakahiya naman Very Happy ano in game name mo? mabigyan ka nga gamit buhahaha jokes~ kung GM lang~ Ajay is the best 10/5 pa~ tama ung sabi mo~ talagang the best yan c ajay nag aayos ng server, nag papaevent, palabiro, authority~ la na ako masabi next time nlang
Kira
Kira

http://www.oraclegame.co.cc

Back to top Go down

Pick your Favorite Oracle Game Master Empty Re: Pick your Favorite Oracle Game Master

Post  Jaijai Fri Sep 26, 2008 1:01 pm

Yukishiro
1.Friendliness 5/5
2.Patience 5/5
3.Performance 5/5
4.Online Status 5/5
5.Assistance 5/5

i picked yukishiro because he is always online and he is a great event hoster. and he, i think, is the most friendliest gm of all. When i was new to this server and i joined his monster guessing event we talked about things and stuff after the event. not like other gms that doesn't even talk to normal players unless that player is strong or somewhat popular or something.
Jaijai
Jaijai

http://profiles.friendster.com/jaijaireyes

Back to top Go down

Pick your Favorite Oracle Game Master Empty ^^

Post  Reida Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:25 am

^^ I'm Kinky

hehe i think i pick gm Yukishiiro haha everything 5/5 ( 5 star ) for him hehe
because he is the 1 i first know in the server Razz
and he treat me vy good Laughing

Ofcouse gm ajay (the admin) do so too
he did the great job , i wont gv him a rank because as wat Purple Heart had mentioned before ,
it's very rude to gm ajay ^^ Razz
Reida
Reida

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down